Thursday, January 10, 2013

There is an art to being a Trader



This was posted on one of my trading sites. Hard Tack And Beans. The Revolver? - either for suicide plays or Visual Testosterone...

Currently in Albuquerque - all the Peachin's in my "Parent's Line" my son Isaac's and Michele's wedding, My Brother David and his family @ Los Poblanos - no dogs allowed on the property - don't like "no dog" people.
IMG00010-20100506-1923.jpg by peachin
Jack on the Road

Here until early next week... moving on down I-25 Through Hatch, NM to I-10 through the "Texas Canyon" in Arizona to Tucson - for a few days. Tucson is where I winter camped with my horses, from 1996 thru 2005... great riding, etc. Then On to Cave Creek, AZ   (2005 - 2010) - no addnl plans yet.  Boise is very cold under a storm alert "Gandolf" - no hurry to get into that.

No comments: