Saturday, April 9, 2011

JACK!

jackpot
Orphaned at 4months and rejected twice

Born and rejected by his family in Idaho
sent to Idaho Humane Society when he was 4 months old
Rejected by two previous adopters prior to being
left in cell # 2033 at the Humane Society until
I walked by him once, than again, I was looking
for a female - I went back to the desk and asked
for the possibility of a female - somewhere
I walked back into the kennel and walked by
him again, then he looked at me just like the
picture - OK, OK - you got me!

Today, at 2 1/2 years old, understands
maybe 100 words and expressions and acts upon them
and many body, eye and arm/hand signals
whata boy!

I knew, right away, I hit the Jackpot, and named!

you gotta know when you hit the jackpot, nothin like it!
I love Jack!




No comments: