Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time finally, to move from PC to MAC - Windows XP will not move to Win7


I bought two Apple MacBook Pros this year. The transition from a PC to a Mac is very easy. Only called tech support once. I don't think there is a person in the whole world that after using a Mac for a month, would ever go back to using a PC.

The Mac experience is wonderful. If you have a question, they have tons of staff available to answer any question you might have.

Oh yeah. lets see I bought 5 HP notebooks 3 years ago. How many are actually working today? Only 2, and one of those one had two mother boards replaced. HP's are total POS.

Let's compare some stats. My high powered HP notebook takes like 5 to 6 min to boot up. My Macbook Pro takes 23 seconds. My HP takes minutes to shut down. My Mac 7 seconds even with 10 plus apps open.

My HP will run for maybe 20min on its battery. My Mac will always go 5 to 6 hours and as many as 10 hrs.

My HP will lock up oh on average once every other use. My Mac locked up once in 9 months.

You screw up installing something on a HP, you end up getting out the original backup disks and starting over.

I completely did a no no upgrading to snow leopard, my butter fingers. The Mac recovered flawlessly from me doing a bad thing during the up grade process with no hitch what's so ever.

Buy a PC ever again. Not a chance in hell. Frankly you couldn't even give me one free.
From Greg at The Slope

No comments: