Sunday, June 29, 2008

Coos Bay, Oregon - Pacific Ocean - Daily Temperature 50 to 60 degrees, with clean air

Oregon Dungeness crab Commission logo & contact Information LargeMaleCooked.jpg
I'm writing from Coos Bay, Oregon - I'm tired of smoke in the air and 100 degree temperature - I took a left turn ( on I-5) to where the weather comes off the Pacific Ocean and moves between 50 and 60 Degrees. My little Box with wheels on it is parked in a State Campground overlooking the Pacific Ocean - it's a 5 minute walk down the hill, over the beach to the waves. My little Cattle Dog, 10 week old puppy, charged a retreating wave, as the tide was rising this evening and the next "washed her out" - she's got balls! - she barked at the Whole Ocean shook off the water and we walked on! I'm in a town called, Charleston, Oregon, 11 miles even more west than Coos Bay.

I'm fixed here, on a western tip of the United States, overlooking the Ocean (Yes, Ocean Front Property at $20 a day, well multi-flora landscaped and maintained) even, with the 4th of July coming, no reservations required - first come, first serve) with 5 Bar Broadband - Electric Hook up and running water - isn't that enough?

Dungeness Crab - It's what's for Dinner - Tomorrow night!
http://www.coos-bay.net/PortsideRestaurant.JPG
http://www.coos-bay.net/BoatsandMarina29.JPG

No comments: