Sunday, February 17, 2008

"He hit me....So, I hit him back" - "That's how it started"

[SF]

And contrary to the Evangelistas, Creationists, Intelligent Design and all of that Bull Shit...."He hit me....So, I hit him back" - "That's how it started!" At every level of the evolution of every living, crawling thing.

What Caused this? Fear

....and the reason? Survival (Of life, belief, thought and community!) and of course - of Me and Mine, not You and Yours!

.... it's been going on for 4,500,000,000 years.

let's accept it, try to minimize the damages....and get on with life!

That doesn't negate my belief in god - it negates anyone who wants to tell you how to believe in god - They are looking to control you and your mind in their direction - not God's


......Lunar Eclipse and Full Moon Rising

El Viejo

No comments: